Tornillos Hexagonales DIN931 Stainless Steel
The fasteners item is hex cap bolts with half threaded. We have regular material with carbon steel and stainless steel. Our capacity of production could be achieved 800MT per month and we always control the delivery in 30 days.
- Standard: DIN931, ANSI, BSW
- Material: Carbon steel, stainless steel
- Size: M3-M56, 3/16-1″ -1/2
- Surface: Plain, zinc plated, black, HDG
Tornillos Hexagonales DIN931 Stainless Steel/Carbon
- Main Product: Hex Bolts
- Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Standard: DIN933, DIN931, ANSI, BSW
- Class: Gr4.8, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9
- Size: M5-M56, 3/16-1″ -1/2.
- Surface Treatment: Z.P, PLAIN, BLACK, HDG, Xylan
- Packing: Bulk, 25kg and 15kg or small boxes and then plan or according to cusomers’ requirement.
- Our capacity of production could be achieved 700MT per month now and we always control the delivery in 30 days.
FAQ -Zinc Plated Galvanized Hex Bolt DIN931&DIN933
Q: Are you factory or trading?
A: We focus on Rods, Nuts, Screws & Bolts and we have two factories. We also do trading for other fasteners on request and produce from our partner factories, which have similar price in the market
Q: Do you have a minimum quantity?
A: Yes. 1 Ton for each size of each item.
Q: What is your delivery time?
A: It depends on your quantity, normally our production time is 20 days for one container(20-26 tons). And delivery time usually within 30 Days.
Q: Can you provide certificates?
A: Yes, threaded rods are EN-ISO10204 3,1 proved. And other certificates could be provided by Third-party.
FAQ -Our Company
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory with trading office near Shanghai.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample with some cost, and will be returned after your first order. /Some of samples are free
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance, balance against copy of B/L
If you need company profile and catalogs, please feel free to contact with us.